- Both members and nonmembers are welcome to join most rides.
- Check the WCCC calendar and Meetup for ride schedules.
- Nonmembers (not paid dues in past year), will need to sign liability waiver.
- Choose rides that are right for your ability and interests. Use the Ride descriptions, or contact the Outreach Coordinator if you have questions.
- Arrive well before the start of the ride. Rides will depart on-time.
- Approved helmets are required.
- Earphones are not permitted.
- It is a good idea to carry identification.
- In most cases, bikes should have a water bottle, pump and spare tube, but members will gladly pitch in if help is needed on a ride. For some urban rides, a lock and bus or cab fare will do in a pinch.
- Know about bicycle safety and rules of the road. See safety web links.